gg

Monday 25 March 2013

Guangzhou Hong Mian Bu Bu Gao Garment Wholesale Market


Guanghzou Hong Mian Bu Bu Gao Garment Wholesale Market is located in the center of Guangzhou Garments Wholesale Center. The south isBaiMa, TianMa, while east is LiuHua Garment Plaza,JinMa Clothing Center, face to Guangzhou Railway Station, and the back is Guangzhou Bus Stop Station.

Guangzhou Hong Mian Bu Bu Gao Garment Wholesale MarketThere are more than 10,000 square meters for Guangzhou Hong Mian Bu Bu Gao Garment Wholesale Market, more than 120,000 people go to Hong Mian Bu Bu Gao for garment wholesale everyday.

So, what styles of clothing we can wholesale from Hong Mian Bu Bu Gao Garment Wholesale Market? If you go to Hong Mian Bu Bu Gao Garment Wholesale Market, you can mainly find mid-top grade fashion garments, especially young ladies garments. The market mainly for wholesale garments, some clothing shoppers accept retail.


Tips: If you go to Hong Mian Bu Bu Gao Garment Wholesale Market by bus, you can take below buses:
No. 5, 7, 15, 29, 31, 33, 34, 52, 180, 201, 202, 203, 205, 207, 210, 211, 260, 261, 256, 518, 552, 556, 543, 823 and get off at Shengzhan Sop. 

1 comment:

  1. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. the loan firm from mr lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact mr lee for an assistance of loan fundings.

    ReplyDelete